site image

The James W. Goldsboro Funeral Home was established on East Church Street in Fairchance, Pennsylvania on June 1, 1947.  In January 1989 Mr. Goldsboro took on an associate, Mr. Tom Tomi. 

The funeral home was purchased by John M. Fabry in November of 2011 at which time the name was changed to Goldsboro-Fabry Funeral Home, Inc. This name change was to adapt with future trends in the funeral industry. 

© 2018 Goldsboro-Fabry Funeral Home, Inc.. All Rights Reserved. Funeral Home website by CFS